Live Enablement Cards
Live enablement provides sellers with real-time assistance in meetings based on the conversation. Team members may create coaching cards containing useful references, and configure them to appear when certain keywords or phrases get mentioned.
Usage InstructionsAdding CardsUpdating CardsRemoving CardsTipsKeywordsExamplesCompetitor InfoNotes or ReferenceInstructions and Follow-Ups
To add a new coaching card…
- Press the Add Coaching Card button in the Coaching Cards page.
- Fill in the new coaching card’s title, contents, and keywords. The coaching card will be displayed in meetings when the specified keywords or phrases get mentioned.
- Press Save.
To update an existing coaching card…
- Find the coaching card in the Coaching Cards page and press Edit Card in the dropdown menu.
- Update the card contents as needed.
- Press Save.
To delete an existing coaching card…
- Find the coaching card in the Coaching Cards page and press Delete Card in the dropdown menu.
- Confirm the deletion.
- If any of your keywords are non-dictionary words (for example, the name of a competitor), you may want to start and join a meeting by yourself, enable captions, and test saying the keyword to make sure they are detected correctly.
- If the term is not detected or transcribed correctly in the captions, you may want to add the misspelled term to the keywords as well.
- If the misspelled term is important (e.g. it’s your company’s name), contact us for assistance. We may be able to add it to the vocabulary.
You could create a coaching card that is triggered by the mention of a competitor or their product. The card’s contents could remind your sellers of key differences as well as the advantages of going with your company and product.
Notes or Reference
A coaching card could be used to bring up references based on what people say within a meeting. In this example, the keywords “mergers” and “acquisitions” trigger a coaching card containing statistics about the current state of the M&A market.
Instructions and Follow-Ups
Your team members who need additional guidance could benefit from timely coaching cards. For example, when they are discussing pain points with prospective customers, keywords “pain points” or “problems” could trigger a coaching card containing useful follow-up questions.